As you can see, the ENTIRE bottom half of the tree is missing it's ornaments. We also had a much better looking Thomas city set up but the kiddos have decided these Christmas decorations are new toys!! YEAH!!!! I continually said "don't touch the ornaments!!" but finally had to give up. I moved my better ones higher but all the stupid ones are just lying around the house or have set up camp in our sons room as part of his new city he is establishing.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sad tree (tear rolls down)
I chuckled at my friend Liz's tree issues so I figured I'd post what our sad tree has had to succumb to with a 5 year old and a 2 yo.....
As you can see, the ENTIRE bottom half of the tree is missing it's ornaments. We also had a much better looking Thomas city set up but the kiddos have decided these Christmas decorations are new toys!! YEAH!!!! I continually said "don't touch the ornaments!!" but finally had to give up. I moved my better ones higher but all the stupid ones are just lying around the house or have set up camp in our sons room as part of his new city he is establishing.
As you can see, the ENTIRE bottom half of the tree is missing it's ornaments. We also had a much better looking Thomas city set up but the kiddos have decided these Christmas decorations are new toys!! YEAH!!!! I continually said "don't touch the ornaments!!" but finally had to give up. I moved my better ones higher but all the stupid ones are just lying around the house or have set up camp in our sons room as part of his new city he is establishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like our tree in the past. This year I decided not to put any ornaments on the tree, so no more get lost, broken or accidentally flushed down the toilet. So, my tree just has lights and then I tied a whole bunch of silver bows out of pretty ribbon and put them on the tree. The kids don't think that's nearly as exciting because they don't look like toys.
Post a Comment